Please read these terms and conditions carefully as they apply to your use of this website at www.teoniscookies.co.uk. By accessing or using this website you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Teoni’s Limited may revise these terms and conditions from time to time in order to ensure the highest level of protection for our users and to comply with legislation.
- This site https://www.teoniscookies.co.uk/ (the “Site”) is provided by Teoni’s Cookies, the brand trading name of Teoni’s Limited with company number 5972327 and whose registered office address is at Units 5 & 6, Blackdown Park, South View Industrial Estate, Willand, Devon, EX15 2FS.
- Access to and use of the Site is subject to the following terms. Please read them carefully before using the Site.
- By using the Site you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the Site. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use the Site.
- Access to the Site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw the service we provide without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time for any period.
- Teoni’s Limited may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made. Your continued use of the Site after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
- You are permitted to print and download extracts from the Site for your own personal non-commercial use on the following basis:
6.1. No documents or related graphics on the Site are modified in any way;
6.2. No graphics on the Site are used separately from the corresponding text; and
6.3. Teoni’s Limited copyright and trade mark notices and these terms and conditions appear in all copies.
- Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on the Site (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by the Teoni’s Limited. Any use of extracts from the Site other than in accordance with clause 6 is prohibited.
- You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the Site. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within the Site.
- If you breach any of these terms, your permission to use the Site automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from the Site.
9.1. The Site’s content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Teoni’s Limited and/or its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
9.2. Teoni’s Limited may make changes to the material of the Site, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on the Site may be out of date, and Teoni’s Limited makes no commitment to update such material.
9.4. Under no circumstances will Teoni’s Limited, or any of its directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
9.4.1. loss of data;
9.4.2. loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
9.4.3. loss of business;
9.4.4. loss of opportunity;
9.4.5. loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
9.4.6. losses suffered by third parties;
9.4.7. loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the Site or your downloading of any material from the Site or any websites linked to the Site; or
9.4.8. any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of or inability to use https://www.teoniscookies.co.uk/ regardless of the form of action.
9.5. The Company does not warrant that functions contained in the Site content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
9.6. If your use of the Site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
10.The names, images and logos identifying Teoni’s Limited or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Teoni’s Limited and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Teoni’s Limited or any other third party.
- If you do not want to grant to Teoni’s Limited the rights set out above, please do not submit your contribution to the Site.
- Further to paragraph 11, by submitting any contribution to the Site, you warrant that your contribution:
13.1. is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to the Teoni’s Limited for all the purposes specified above;
13.2. is not obscene, threatening or defamatory;
13.3. is not technically harmful; and
13.4. does not infringe any law.
- Teoni’s Limited shall fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing the Company to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of this clauses 11-13.
- Each registration is for a single user only. Teoni’s Limited does not permit you to share your user name and password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network.
- Responsibility for the security of any passwords issued rests with you.
- Teoni’s Limited has the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these terms.
- If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on the Site then the latter shall prevail.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These terms shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England, including the seeking of all injunctive or ancillary relief actions
Teoni’s Limited values the protection of your privacy, and treats your personal information with the highest levels of confidentiality. Information that you supply directly, such as through an online enquiry, joining our Newsletter database or through general enquiries, is used only to provide the best service to our customers and personal information is always stored securely. All data collected, whether directly or indirectly, is used only by Teoni’s Limited and is never provided to any other party without your permission.
When you visit our website, we, and/or a third party, may place cookies on your browser to determine information including (but not limited to) your computer’s location, browsing activity and time spent on each web page. We and/or Google may use this information to report on website activity and optimise future user experience. By using this website and agreeing to this policy, you grant us permission to place and store cookies on your browser. Cookies can be managed by accessing the individual settings in your browser.
We reserve the right to use or disclose any information without notice or consent as needed to satisfy any law, regulation or legal request; to conduct investigations of consumer complaints or possible breaches of law; to protect the integrity of our site and our property; to protect the safety of our visitors or others; to fulfill your requests; or to cooperate in any legal investigation.
Whilst we make every effort to ensure availability of all products shown on this site, at any one time there may be items unavailable.
Names, trademarks, photos, pictures, text and logos featured on this site are copyrighted by the owner Teoni’s Limited.
Teoni’s Limited provides this website, including all written and graphical content, on an as is, where is basis and makes no claims of suitability for any particular purpose.
Teoni’s Limited will endeavour to ensure that any site linked to or from the pages of www.teoniscookies.co.uk will be of suitable content, but is not responsible for the content of these external sites. Teoni’s Limited will not be held responsible for any loss, damage or injury caused by, or related to, the use of any information contained on this website at any time and provides no warranty of any kind.
What type of information does the Company collect and why?
When you visit our Site, we may automatically collect standard internet and website log information and details of patterns about how website visitors behave. The information we may collect includes information about your Internet service provider, your operating system, browser type, domain name, the Internet protocol (IP) address of your computer (or other electronic Internet-enabled device), your access times, the website that referred you to us, the Web pages you request and the date and time of those requests. This may allow us to find out which parts of the Site are popular or need changing.
The Site allows you to interact with the Company in many ways, including:
contact us by phone;
contact us by email;
sign up for our newsletter.
If you opt to interact with us in any of the ways listed above, you may need to provide us with some additional personal information so that we can liaise with you in order to deal with your request or query If you do choose to provide us with your personal information, we will collect that information for our own use and for the purposes described in this Policy.
What type of personal information does the Company collect?
Where you choose to provide personal details to us, we may collect the following personal information from you:
your full name;
your work contact details eg address, telephone numbers and e-mail address;
the reason for your contact, which may be an enquiry or a request;
if you take a survey or interact with us in various other ways – demographics information and information about subjects that may interest you;
information necessary for legal compliance; and/or
where you “like” us or make posts on our pages on social networking websites, such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
This information will be collected primarily from you as information voluntarily provided to us, but we may also collect it where lawful to do so from (and combine it with information from) public sources, third party service providers, individuals who you have indicated have agreed for you to provide their personal information, government, tax or law enforcement agencies and other third parties. We may also collect personal information about you from your use of other Company websites or services.
How does the Company use information about you?
The Company may use information about you for purposes described in this Policy or as otherwise disclosed to you on our Site or with our services. For example, we may use information about you for the following purposes:
to respond and/or deal with your request or enquiry;
to improve our products and to ensure that content from the Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer (or other electronic Internet-enabled device); to administer the Site;
to administer the Site;
for internal record keeping;
to contact you (directly, either by the Company or through a relevant partner or agent) by e-mail or phone for any of the above reasons;
subject to your consent where required under applicable laws, to carry out direct marketing and/or e-mail marketing that you have requested;
where necessary as part of any restructuring of the Company or sale of the Company’s business or assets; and
for compliance with legal, regulatory and other good governance obligations.
This list is not intended to be exhaustive and may be updated from time to time as business needs and legal requirements dictate. Some of the personal information that the Company maintains will be kept in paper files, while other personal information will be included in computerised files and electronic databases as set out in more detail below.
The Company may also convert personal information into anonymous data and use it (normally on an aggregated statistical basis) for research and analysis to improve Company performance. In addition, the Company may use pixels or transparent GIF files, to help manage online advertising. Any information that we collect and share is anonymous and not personally identifiable.
Does the Company share personal information with third parties?
Your personal information will be made available for the purposes mentioned above (or as otherwise notified to you from time to time), on a ‘need-to-know’ basis and only to responsible management, accounting, legal, logistics, audit, compliance, information technology and other corporate staff who properly need to know these details for their functions within the Company. Please note that certain individuals who will see your personal information may not be based at the Company or in your country.
We will not sell your personal information to any third party other than as part of any restructuring of the Company or sale of a relevant Group business.
What choices does the Company offer you with regard to direct marketing?
The Company may wish to provide you with information about new products, services, information, promotions and offers, which may be of interest to you and may invite you to take part in market research or request feedback on our products and services and the Company’s products and services. This communication may occur by e-mail, telephone, post or SMS. We will obtain your consent and advise you of how to opt-out of receiving such communications where we are required to do so in accordance with applicable law, for example you may opt-out of receiving our newsletter by clicking the “unsubscribe” link on any email that we send to you.
What safeguards are in place to protect your personal information?
While we take efforts to safeguard your personal information which are consistent with relevant laws, the nature of the internet is such that it poses security risks for all users.
What rights do you have to review and amend personal information?
You have the right to review your personal information held by the Company (including any profiling information) and have certain inaccurate information about you corrected. Under UK law, a request for access to your personal data needs to be in writing and accompanied by the statutory fee (£10).
If you wish to do so, or to contact the Company in respect of its data processing activities, please contact us via email at email@example.com or by post at Company Secretary, Teoni’s Limited, Unit 5, Blackdown Park, South View Industrial Este, Willand, Devon, EX15 2FS.
Keeping you informed
We will keep your details on record until we have completely dealt with your request, enquiry or application and then for a reasonable period afterwards, in accordance with data protection and other applicable legislation.
The Company may keep your details on record for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out above and will then endeavour to delete your details in accordance with data protection and other applicable legislation.
This site also uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous data about how people use it. Details of how Google uses data collected via Google Analytics can be find on the Google site “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps”, (located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/).”
Your consent to cookies
If you agree to cookies from our Site by clicking “OK” or by continuing to use the Site, we will set cookies on your computer.
Changes to this Privacy and Cookies Policy
We keep this Policy under regular review. We may change this Policy from time to time by updating this page in order to reflect changes in the law and/or our privacy practices. The date at the bottom of this Policy will be updated accordingly.
We encourage you to check the date of this Policy when you visit the Site for any updates or changes.
By using our Site, submitting your personal information to us and/or registering an account, you consent to the use of your personal information as described in this Policy (as amended from time to time).
This Policy only extends to the Site and does not, therefore, extend to your use of, provision of data to and collection of data on any website not connected to us to which you may link by using the hypertext links within this website.